“Hope the journey is a long one.
May there be many summer mornings when,
with what pleasure, what joy,
you come into harbors seen for the first time.”
from “Ithaca”, by Konstantino Kavafis
It could be said that Photography found me late in life. I like to think it found me just at the right moment.
In 2014, already intuiting that this would become a path of personal exploration and discoveries, I began to study Photography.
Gradually, I started to dive deep into this world whose magic continues to captivate me. In particular, the special relationship that Photography has with time and how that influences my perception.
I am interested in the way it activates my gaze, out of a place within myself that is beyond consciousness and how it enhances my senses. It shows me what my eyes take longer to see, but my gaze perceives instantly. It walks along with me wherever my curiosity takes me and explains why I am there.
I am still hoping this journey is a long one. I am still hoping to come into harbors seen for the first time.
Born in Buenos Aires, in 1969.
In 2014 she started studying Photography with Inés Miguens.
She attended various Photography, Art, Film and Philosophy Workshops.
She was awarded and obtained mentions in different international competitions:
– IPA – International Photography Awards 2020 – Honorable Mention Non-Professional Smartphone category
– Lens Culture Critics’ Choice 2020 Awards – Critics’ Choice Pick – Paris Photo 2020 Collective Exhibition postponed due to the pandemic.
– The Chelsea International Photography Competition 2020 – Selected to participate in the 3rd Annual Chelsea International Photography Exhibition at Agora Gallery New York, December 2020.
– Les Prix de la Photographie de Paris (PX3) 2019 – Silver Winner Fine Art/Collage Non-Professional Category.
– 12th Julia Margaret Cameron Award 2018 – Honorable Mention Digital Manipulation & Collage, Non-Professional Section.
– Monochrome Awards 2018 – International Black & White Photography Contest – Honorable Mention Amateur Fine Art Category.
– Arte Laguna Prize 14.15 – Finalist Art Photography category – Collective Exhibition, March/April 2015, Venice Arsenal, Venice, Italy.
She lives and works in Buenos Aires.